Full-Time Personal Lines CSR
Work from Home or the Office, your choice.
Our Whitby client wants you to work in a great place, and that might be from home or in the office, they are flexible…
Are you an experienced CSR who knows how great customer service leads to great sales and great sales leads to great customer service?
When can you start?
You’ve been doing it for a while, so you know what it is to be a personal lines CSR, but they do it a little differently. As part of their service and retention team
you’ll be supporting and helping to retain existing customers with your passion for providing exceptional customer service and bringing the WOW factor to all interactions.
And of course, you know that every contact with a customer is an opportunity to better meet their needs. Yes, we mean up-selling, but not in a pushy way. More in a “how else can I help you today” way.
As a Personal Lines CSR you’ll work with our customers via phone, chat, email and text, to answer questions, make changes, review renewals, cross-sell, update files,
assist with billing changes and a bunch of stuff we can’t think of right now. All this while embracing digital innovation, meeting all performance targets and living up to the corporate values and mission.
So why them?
So, every workplace is the same, right? Wrong. Working here is going to make your friends hate you, because you’ll have the job they wish they had. We could
present all the standard marketing BS, but instead, here are some quotes from recently hired teammates:
“It’s hard to express how amazing it is to work here.”
“Great atmosphere, no BS, and yes you have to work hard, but it’s fun coming to work.”
“Lots of companies talk about team but here it’s real. Everyone helps everyone to be more successful.”
What You’re Great at…
- Customer solutions-focused attitude
• Great sales instincts
• Multitasking in a fast-paced environment
• Identifying opportunities to drive customer value with cross-sell /up-sell or churn
• Keeping organized while dealing with information/requests coming from different
• Strong listening and critical thinking skills with an eye for detail
• Staying positive and thriving under pressure
Education & Qualifications (yeah, you need to know what you’re doing)
- At least 2 or more years of Customer Service experience in personal lines
• R.I.B.O. License
What they offer…
- The opportunity to work from home or from the office
• When the pandemic’s over, an amazing open concept office with lots of toys,
games, in-house gym and fun people
• Room to grow your insurance career
• A collaborative and supportive working environment
• Lots of fun events
So When Can YOU Start? Let’s talk.
Refer to Job Id J-16369
Text Me – I’ll Text You Back!
Meredith Howell, Insurance Recruiter
JOB-BORN Executive Search Inc.
How to Applymeredith@jobbornsolutions.com or text me at 647-766-1758
138 total views, 7 today