Full-Time Personal Lines Client Service Broker
New Opportunity – London Ont.
The purpose of this role is to provide quality, responsive day-to-day client service. The Client Service Broker must be well organized and possess the ability to prioritize workflow in a timely manner. As well as must utilize certain skill sets to ensure the best possible service standards are delivered to each client.
- Answer telephone calls and handle client inquiries, including all routine calls and act as back-up when other Advisors are unavailable.
- Review Renewals for Accuracy and Remarketing
- Maintain Download Lists and Renewal Lists in Microsoft Excel
- Review Renewal Lists and Short Lists to ensure that all renewals are bound and/or
renewed prior to expiry.
- Review Lapse Notices and send confirmation of lapse to the client
- Bind coverage within specified binding authority
- Prepare binders of insurance as required and forward copies of binders to appropriate
- Invoice and/or review download of transactions for all policies and endorsements
- Follow-Up/Abeyance for all outstanding documentation required to complete the client
- Provide quotes for coverage to clients when outside of the new business guidelines
- Provide quote for new business or forward to Account Executives for quoting in a timely
- Discuss any potential problems or concerns the client may have with the Account
Executive in the first year of business including notification of NSF installments and non-
- Handle account queries from client and/or the Insurer’s accounting department
- Calculate and discuss premium adjustments with the client
- Achieve book of business retention goals
- Cross Selling & Up Selling
- RIBO License required
- University Degree or College Diploma, CAIB and/or CIP designation an asset
- 3-5 years Personal Insurance Experience
- Knowledge of EPIC an asset
- Comprehensive and effective verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure with minimum supervision in a team environment
- Strong Emphasis on a Positive Team Dynamic
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multi-task between a variety of tasks, projects, and deadlines
How to ApplyCall, Email, Text at firstname.lastname@example.org (289) 649-0946
231 total views, 1 today