Full-Time Personal Lines Business Development Rep
Our client continues to grow serving Canadians from coast-to-coast for their domestic and international insurance needs. Currently operating from 8 different offices and with over 185 employees and in excess of $130 million in volume. They are currently looking to add a new broker to their team.
This is a salaried plus commission role.
This position would be ideal for someone who enjoys creating and selling value-added Personal Lines insurance programs to our prospective clients. Through internal referrals, our clients will benefit from this person’s technical ability to assess and evaluate exposures, and present insurance risk program proposals.
A typical workflow would include obtaining information from the prospective client, obtaining and generating quotations, proposing an insurance program, closing and binding the order, preparing the paperwork, and providing financing arrangements, etc.
· 3+ years Personal Lines experience, with at least 1 year of proven insurance sales experience
· RIBO licence is required
· Any other industry designations such as CAIB, CIP, etc., would be considered an asset
· Excellent interpersonal, presentation, communication and negotiation skills
· Proven sales ability
· A results-oriented professional with a strong work ethic
· An unwavering commitment to delivering professionalism and expertise to our clients
· Compute proficiency in MS Office products such as Word and Excel
· Experience with The Agency Manager (TAM) would be an asset
How to ApplyInsurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role. Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment. TO APPLY: Register and submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Monica for more information 416 703-5120 ext 201
37 total views, 1 today