Full-Time Personal Lines Broker – Pickering Ad Number: 24808
Insurance Career Network: Insurance Recruiters
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
PERSONAL LINES ACCOUNT MANAGER/CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Duties and Responsibilities
- Incoming/outgoing calls for internal and external clients.
- Incoming mail and courier from clients, companies, mortgage holders and lawyers.
- Correcting endorsements.
- Contacting clients on recommended re-market of renewals.
- Taking, reporting and follow up for claims.
- Outbound calls for renewals and Portfolio transfers.
- Overall management of customers’ insurance portfolio.
- Any other responsibilities or duties as allocated by management.
- High School Diploma
- General Insurance License through RIBO
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 3+ Years’ experience working as a Personal Lines CSR
- Excellent interpersonal and active listening skills
- Exceptionally detail oriented and thorough
- Team oriented and ability to multi-task
- Powerbroker an asset
Call Elaine at 416-703-5120 ext 204
For more Insurance opportunities go to http://www.insurancehires.com
When you work with Insurance Career Network, you are working with an entire team of Insurance Recruiters. Our team has the contacts to help you find your next great opportunity.
How to Apply
7810 total views, 1 today