Full-Time Personal Lines Broker
Join a team that values you and recognizes the power you have to create success for yourself and for Kootenay Insurance Services Ltd (KIS). We offer the stability and resources of a leading, locally-based organization, an employee focused culture that values your individual contribution and a commitment to serving and helping our community.
Provides the full range of personal/general lines and travel/medical insurance products and services to new customers, and processes renewals and mid-term endorsements including those of a unique, specialized or complex nature.
The ideal candidate will possess a combination of skills, ability, education, experience, and motivation:
- Level II Insurance License
- Minimum 2 years experience in an insurance environment with Personal Lines & Autoplan Sales experience
- Ability to communicate well in a sales and service environment, both verbally and in writing, and to provide service oriented solutions to clients
- Ability to organize work to meet deadlines within an environment of constantly changing priorities
- Competitive wage & benefits package
Kootenay Insurance Services Ltd. is owned in equal partnership by East Kootenay Community, Kootenay Savings, Summerland and Nelson & District Credit Unions
How to ApplySubmit cover letter & resume to - firstname.lastname@example.org
191 total views, 4 today