Full-Time Personal Lines Broker
Perkins Professional Search has established itself as a premier provider of employment solutions, specializing in property and casualty insurance in Western Canada. Our recruitment specialists go above and beyond to assist you in finding the right position to help you reach your full career potential.
Ready to take your personal lines career to the next level? Do you feel your years of experience and skill set enables you to be successful as an Account Manager? If so, this may be the change you’ve been looking for!
Our client, a thriving brokerage in Red Deer, is seeking a Personal Lines Account Manager to join their team. This brokerage provides a welcoming work environment with a great work/life balance. The successful candidate will have great communication skills as well as experience working in personal lines and handling a book of business.
They also offer a competitive compensation package, and plenty of opportunities to take on more complex tasks. You can also receive financial and professional support in obtaining your CIP, FCIP, or CAIB designation to improve your knowledgebase and value.
- Manage a portfolio of client accounts.
- Provide service to clients.
- Prepare quotes and sell new policies to maintain new business goals.
- Develop and manage relationships with underwriters.
- Collect receivables and handle payment transactions.
- Process changes and issue insurance documents.
- 3+ years of Personal Lines experience.
- Level 1 Insurance License minimum
- CAIB or CIP Designation or working towards it would be considered an asset.
- Knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office.
- Must be client focused with outstanding customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com
325 total views, 1 today