Full-Time Personal Lines and Commercial Lines Account Manager
PERSONAL/COMMERCIAL LINES ACCOUNT MANAGER
Our London, Ontario client, is a small family-owned insurance brokerage. Which means they’re not just looking to hire an employee, they’re looking adopt a family member of sorts. For them, it’s not just about how they treat their customers, but how they treat each other.
They are looking for an Insurance Broker Extraordinaire to join their team.
They’ve been pretty successful at doing that, in and around London, for more than 39 years now and enjoy strong, long-standing associations with many insurance companies here. Internally and externally, it’s all about relationships. Treating each other right. Their success is as a result of teamwork, a true dedication to customer service. And, understanding life is short, having a good time getting there.
· Salaried personal lines and small commercial package customer service broker
· Respond to incoming calls and service customer needs
· Improve customer retention by providing exceptional service
· Review and shop customer renewals and complete remarkets when required
· Help customers with billing related questions as well as changes to their policies
· Offer insurance advice, process changes, and enter the changes into the insurance system
· Provide quotes and sign up new clients as well as cross sell existing accounts
· Give claims advice to clients, report claims, follow up on claims
· RIBO License preferred and/or general P&C insurance experience
· Minimum 2 years general P&C insurance industry work experience
· Strong customer service skills are imperative
· Sales skills are an asset.
· Ability to foster effective working relationships and build collaborative partnerships with co-workers
· Positive attitude
· Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Strong computer skills with MS Word, Excel, and Gmail
· Self-motivated with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
What We Offer:
- Every broker gets their own office space, not a cubicle.
- You aren’t just a number, you are part of a team. Your contribution matters and your ideas and opinions matter, too.
- Group RRSP with up to 2% of annually salary on contributions *after 6 months.
- Earn bonus or convert bonus to vacation days.
- Group insurance plan – 100% paid life insurance, and 50% paid of group benefits *after 6 months
- Comfortable work areas and large dual screen monitors.
- Free parking.
How to Apply
72 total views, 2 today