Full-Time Personal Lines Account Manager Richmond Hill
Personal Lines Account Manager – Richmond Hill
Our Richmond Hill client is looking for a highly motivated individual to assume the role of Service Specialist. The successful candidate will work Monday to Friday, between the hours of 9am to 5pm in a call center environment. The successful candidate is a positive team player, who is able to communicate effectively with internal and external clients. You possess exceptional time management skills and excel in a fast paced environment. You are empathetic and have excellent listening skills which enable you to deliver brilliant customer service.
What you’ll do in the role
- You will ensure prompt and efficient resolution to customer inquiries
- Periodically attend to walk-in customers
- Maintain your RIBO license, and any other provincial licenses you may carry
- Work in a Queue environment, meeting daily call targets
- Create a positive client experience by understanding and meeting the customers’ needs
- Contribute to team success by consistently leveraging expectations and best practices
What you’ll need
- They’re looking for people to add to our team of Insurance Professionals who have a passion for customer service and who aim to deliver their best every day!
- Prior call center, customer service experience particularly in the Insurance industry is considered an asset
- Knowledge of Power broker is an asset but not required.
- Knowledge of Insurance company portals is an asset but not required.
- RIBO license preferred but will consider candidates who are OTL licensed.
- Bilingual in English and French is considered to be an asset
- Able to work 9am to 5pm Monday through Friday
What you’ll receive
- A market-leading, comprehensive Total Rewards Program which includes competitive compensation and bonus, flexible benefits, and pension plan.
- Best-in-class vacation policy that includes paid volunteer, parental leave top-up programs and personal leave days.
- Strong learning culture with a focus on overall development, internal mobility and career advancement.
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- A culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion, with a strong focus on community and corporate social responsibility.
Their purpose is to Make Life Better Together and that starts with their people. They work side by side with driving energy and determination to get better every day, through industry leading thinking, and by listening to and respecting all perspectives. This is how their leaders and their people make an impact. They are forward looking, so they can adapt, evolve and improve, ultimately achieving their better, together. They are committed to creating an environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance. Their people managers and leaders successfully manage flexible work arrangements for their teams to ensure they are optimal for both the individual, and the business.
They are committed to creating a workplace where their employees thrive; where everybody counts and everyone is heard. Where you can be your whole self at work – wherever that is – everyday. To celebrate differences, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because they believe having a diverse workforce which embraces different perspectives makes them a more vibrant and creative place to work.
How to ApplyApply Now! Refer to Job ID J-19473 email@example.com Text Me - I'll Text You Back! 647-766-1758
280 total views, 2 today