Full-Time Personal Lines Account Manager (Red Deer)
Our retained client is a leading North American insurance brokerage that provides a broad array of property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, reinsurance, investment and risk management products and services throughout offices located in the United States and Canada.
The company continues to expand and as such is looking to add a key Personal Lines Account Manager in their Red Deer, AB office.
The Personal Lines Account Manager will be responsible for personal lines sales, service, marketing, and solicitation of all forms of personal lines of insurance business from new and existing clients; to maximizing growth and client retention through superior customer service, account development, and cross selling of other available products and services.
Your responsibilities will include:
– Service existing clientele and develop personal insurance business from prospecting, referral opportunities, and maintaining prospect lists
– Maintain records or files for follow-up sales and provide status reports to management
– Achieve specified sales quotas, objectives, and goals in line with both company policies and personal goals.
– Actively solicit and follow-up expiry dates of existing clients for account development and cross selling
– Ensure renewal policies are reviewed to confirm accuracy and promptly processed and all potential problems are actively followed up
– Provide accurate, professional proposals to marketing departments, representative companies and insured (for comparison of coverage and pricing) for both new and renewal business
– Maintain complete detailed file notes for of all client business
– Know bounds of binding authority and acceptable classes of business brokerage
– Know personal insurance products and benefits provided by insurers, and upgrade product/sales knowledge and skills in line with market and policy changes of the firm
– Re-market personal lines renewals as per firm’s policies and client needs
– Promote and recommend optimal coverage and additional products available from insurers that best protect the client
– Arrange method of payment in accordance with company policy and monitor accounts receivables
– Report and process all claims and follow-up with clients to confirm their satisfaction
– Maintain proper business and professional relationships, memberships etc. with insurers, community, fellow employees, and industry associations
– Attend and participate in required marketing, customer service, sales production & departmental meetings
How to ApplyPlease call Cliff Tang at 604-727-3141 or send your resume and cover letter in confidence quoting “Personal Lines Account Manager (Red Deer)” to firstname.lastname@example.org
430 total views, 1 today