Full-Time Personal Lines Account Manager – Mississauga
Personal Lines Account Manager – Mississauga
Talented and passionate employees are the key to our client’s success and their team is growing in Mississauga!
They are currently seeking a highly motivated and career focused candidate to join their Personal Lines division as an Account Manager. Your primary function will be to meet the overall insurance needs for an assigned, well-established portfolio of clients. As a key part of the team, you will provide prompt, accurate and professional service to your clients, producers and company personnel in order to maintain and grow an existing book of business.
- Minimum five (5) years personal lines experience required.
- R.I.B.O. License.
- Power Broker & Applied Systems Rater experience desired.
- Working knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Word and insurance company portals and systems required.
- Working knowledge of DocuSign & Adobe Pro
- Courteous and professional telephone/video presentation.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Ability to handle and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Resourceful and effective problem solving abilities.
- Pleasant and friendly personality with a focus on clients needs first.
- Team oriented.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Meaningful bonus structure based on internal metrics and client satisfaction and retention.
- Extensive benefits plan including life, medical and dental coverage.
- Minimum three (3) weeks vacation
- Continuous career development, education and personal development within our organization.
- Core working hours: 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- Remote work from home with flexible schedule.
How to Apply
42 total views, 5 today