Full-Time Personal Lines Account Manager – Markham
Our client is an established Brokerage firm, diverse, fast-paced, and friendly large operation with their head office located in Markham, Ontario. They are currently seeking an organized, detail-oriented Portfolio Manager to service their House accounts.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
· Manage a portfolio of existing House accounts.
· Provide full service to allocated portfolio, this includes but is not limited to: Re- markets, Payments and Policy change requests.
· Gathering and assessing background information on new personal auto and property applications.
· In-House Insurance sales and service.
· Detailed analysis of MVR and AutoPlus reports.
· Work with personal lines managers on VIP accounts
· Review client accounts on an annual basis and make decisions on the best course of action to be taken.
· Contacting and working with various company underwriters.
· Up-sell/cross sell coverages on existing policies (such as optional accident benefits, valuable articles, existing mono-line cross sell, etc.)
· Maintain complete and accurate client activity notes in Power Broker.
· Assessing risks and ensure that all applications and renewals are rated correctly.
· RIBO Licensed or have a General Insurance Agent License with the willingness to obtain a RIBO license prior to start.
· Proven customer service skills
· Excellent communications skills
· Minimum 2 years’ experience within the Insurance industry, preferably within a Brokerage setting
· Ability to work with little supervision.
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Knowledge or experience with selling techniques is preferred.
· Knowledge of Home and Auto insurance products
· Ability to analyze MVR & AutoPlus reports.
· Underwriting knowledge will be considered a strong asset.
· Candidate must be comfortable in a technology dependent environment.
· Professional, friendly, and respectful in all interactions with company partners and colleagues
· Team player, willing and able to adapt to change.
· Able to perform well in a busy office and be steady under pressure.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Understanding of Insurance products and markets will be considered a strong asset.
· University/College Graduate or equivalent work experience
How to ApplyInsurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role. Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment. TO APPLY: Register and submit your resume to email@example.com or call Monica for more information 416 703-5120 ext 201
12 total views, 1 today