Full-Time Personal Lines Account Manager *Hybrid or remote available for the right candidate.*
The Focus: Contribute to the growth and success of the brokerage by retaining existing clients through ongoing exceptional service, customer care, offering quality personal insurance products and providing sound insurance advice.
- Focus on client retention by providing courteous and efficient service to all clientele;
- Handle incoming service calls and all related activity;
- Adhere to all carriers binding authority, negotiate with underwriters and build sound relationships.
- Personal lines quality control
- Strong technical knowledge of personal insurance products and underwriting standards;
- Minimum of five years experience in customer service;
- Good knowledge of various rating and processing tools including SigXP;
- High sense of urgency with strong attention to detail and outstanding interpersonal skills;
- Embrace ongoing knowledge development through continuing education;
- Mandarin speaking is an asset but not essential
- You are RIBO licensed;
- CIP or CAIB graduate or working towards achieving these designations.
Competitive compensation and benefits package provided.
Interested? Let’s connect!
How to ApplyAlways on the Hunt for You !
142 total views, 2 today