Full-Time Personal Lines Account Manager
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
All inquiries are CONFIDENTIAL!
Personal Lines Account Manager
Our client is a growing and thriving brokerage located in the Downtown Toronto.
If you have between 5 years personal lines/VIP service experience and enjoy being a part of a growing, thriving environment this opportunity may be for you.
- Paperless environment with portal experience
- RIBO licensed and working towards CIP and/or CAIB designation
- Highly developed relationship building skills with a focus on customer relations
- Prepare applications and negotiating coverage and pricing with carriers.
- Ensure new and renewal documentation such as Binders of Insurance, Certificates, Invoices, Claims Notifications and other documentation are issued accurately and delivered in a timely manner
- Elite product knowledge (Chubb etc)
- Well-organized, accurate, detail oriented, and able to prioritize in a fast-paced, growing work environment
How to ApplyI look forward to assisting you in your next career advancement Call Elaine at 416-703-5120 ext 204 or email Elaine@insurancecareernet.com Or reach out on LinkedIn https://ca.linkedin.com/in/elaine-kinsella-26a37523 When you work with Insurance Career Network, you are working with an entire team of Insurance Recruiters. Our team has the contacts to help you find your next great opportunity. We thank all applicants however only those being considered will be contacted.
276 total views, 1 today