Full-Time Personal Lines Account Manager
Our client has been looking after families & businesses in Niagara and across Ontario for over 35 years. They were founded on the principles of trust, honesty and integrity – and continue to operate every day from that foundation.
They are looking for a career-oriented individual to join their growing team of insurance professionals as an Account Manager on their Personal Lines Team. Duties would include renewal reviews, policy changes, processing new business, claims support, and providing professional advice to our clients. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented and function well in a team environment. They look to support employees on their career journey while they develop their skills and grow with their company.
If you are looking to join a brokerage that truly cares about their employees, then this may be the right opportunity for you!
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Flexible work arrangements
- Opportunities for continuing education support and career growth
- A positive and supportive team environment
- An industry reputation for customer service, stability, and strong relationships with our markets
- RIBO Licensed
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Experience of 2-3 years in a brokerage is preferred
- Prior insurance work experience is an asset
How to ApplyAlways on the Hunt for You !
304 total views, 1 today