Full-Time Personal Lines Account Manager
Our Broker client believes in tailoring a policy to match specific needs.
They are a full service brokerage specializing in Commercial Business, Automobile, and Homeowners Insurance.
They pride themselves on their personalized service, trust and knowledge.
This position is ideal for someone who works consistently and efficiently at providing a high level of quality service to clients. You will work within a team of experienced and skilled individuals who each manage a designated book of business. Your daily tasks will include taking care of client inquiries, renewals and endorsements and supporting those clients through the claims process. You will also provide advice to clients on their current insurance program along with providing additional appropriate insurance products to manage their risk exposures. This will be done in coordination with insurance company partners.
Skills & Experience:
· A minimum of 2 years Personal Lines insurance experience
· A cooperative, and supportive team member
· Attention to detail and responds with the appropriate level of urgency to time sensitive matters
· Will interact with clients in a professional manner while completing the task pleasantly and accurately.
· Current RIBO License is a must
· Other industry qualifications such as CAIB, CIP, etc., would be considered an asset
· Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, and Outlook
· Experience with Power Broker management system or others and insurance company portals an asset
How to Apply
About Insurance Career Network Inc.Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role. Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment. TO APPLY: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Francis for more information 416 703-5120 x200.
123 total views, 2 today