Full-Time PERSONAL LINES ACCOUNT MANAGER
As a Client Service Broker on the Personal Lines team, you will be working directly with clients in delivering the world-class customer service our client is so well known for. Whether that means guiding clients through their policy renewal cycle, handling policy changes, or resolving billing issues, you will get the opportunity to work through it all!
Positions available in the Hamilton and Mississauga offices.
How You Will Impact the Business
- Supporting a designated portfolio of clientele, playing an essential role in business retention and building upon customer relationships.
- Review accounts at renewal, taking the necessary steps in placing coverage required by the client, re-marketing when required, adhering to binding authority set out by carriers.
- Respond to client inquiries quickly and efficiently, maintaining the quick turnaround time for any actions required on behalf of the client.
- Identify upselling and cross-selling opportunities, driving the creation of quality leads, working with Account Executives in binding the client.
- Consistently acting to upgrade insurance market knowledge, keeping abreast of new products and policy changes.
What Will Make You Successful
- Being in a fast-paced, dynamic environment brings out the best in you. You’re always able to prioritize effectively which allows you to exceed client expectations every time!
- Working collaboratively and building relationships comes naturally to you, whether that’s with clients or colleagues – people love working with you, and you with them.
- Comprehensive and effective verbal/written communication skills
- Always maintaining a keen eye for detail comes easy and is key part of what has made you successful in your past roles.
- Highly tech-savvy, with an ability to learn new systems, tools and processes.
Education & Experience
- Secondary School Diploma required, College or University Degree strongly preferred.
- 2+ years of Personal Lines experience.
- Pursuing or willingness to pursue relevant insurance certifications or education (i.e. CIP, CAIB, CRM, etc) highly preferred.
- Knowledge of EPIC and Insurance Company Portals an asset
What They Offer:
They offer competitive salaries and benefits plans. They offer benefits, including; medical/dental, life & dependent life, AD & D, pension/group savings plan, employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance programs, discounted gym membership, opportunity for flexible work hours, paid sick days, personal days, employee education recognition program, employee referral bonus program and more.
They value diversity in the workplace and are therefore happy to accommodate any individual needs in keeping with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Hybrid is available with working from home 3 days per weeks and in office 2 days per week.
Interested? Let’s connect!
How to ApplyAlways on the Hunt for You !
67 total views, 1 today