Full-Time Personal Lines Account Manager
Account Manager, Personal Lines – Mississauga or Newmarket
Our Client is a fast growing, award winning team with a friendly encouraging environment. They provide a fun, fast paced career opportunity in which people can grow and be their best. They are looking for eager, energetic individuals to fit their positive team environment where client and community focus are paramount to their success.
- RIBO licensed with a minimum of 2 years customer service experience
- Customer obsessed, developing and maintaining strong relationships with your clients and our insurance partners.
- Energetic, positive, enthusiastic and a team player
- Successful at understanding the customer, their lifestyle and clearly communicating solutions to areas of risk.
- Independent and self motivated to persevere and prioritize competing requests and requirements
- A friendly and fun loving part of their brokerage team, striving to work in synergy with all internal departments and external insurers
- Proficient on TAM, Portals, Microsoft Word, and Outlook, Knowledge of EPIC an asset
The job is to:
- Retain clients through strong relationship management skills by exceeding expectations.
- Provide exceptional customer service by responding promptly with a solutions focused mindset to claim inquiries providing claims counselling when appropriate and reports to the insurance company by following the internal claim procedure.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of new and existing products and current market conditions to educate and introduce new products by reading company emails, attending in house company meetings, webinars and internal department meetings.
- Encourage clients to use added value services – i.e. commercial and financial services
- Provide client change information to the insurer and adhere to the company’s binding period.
- Clearly communicate with all stakeholders in order to ensure clarity, provide optimum customer satisfaction, internal team cohesiveness and decrease risk of E&O.
- Review renewals with clients, verify updates and discounts are applied, correct coverage is in place and premium is satisfactory or remarket to an alternate carrier.
- Update TAM data base per internal SOP and collect up-to date contact information on clients by confirming client detail information on database.
How to ApplyAlways on the Hunt for You !
69 total views, 1 today