Full-Time Personal Lines Account Manager
The Mitchell & Abbott Group Insurance Brokers Ltd., a Navacord Company, is hiring a Personal Lines Account Manager. The successful incumbent will be responsible for the full end to end customer experience cycle; servicing the client with their insurance needs from the moment they call and inquire to binding coverage accurately and professionally.
- Renewal review, recommendations, comparison quotes and remarket when needed
- Prepare and mail appropriate renewal letters highlighting any missing coverage
- Handle any cancellations in accordance with our procedures.
- Invoice endorsements, cancellations and rewrites
- Total account sales awareness, cross sell and up sell as much as possible
- Action all renewals, endorsements and claims
- Process change requests on company portals, when needed
- Review and invoice all endorsements (and renewals, if necessary)
- Issue in-house endorsements and new business on company portals, when needed
- Release renewals after making appropriate changes, when needed
- Scan, record all conversations, and attach documents to our client management system
- Quote cross sells and up sell as much as possible
- Issue pink slips when needed in addition to completing miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Prepare new business documents to be sent for signatures, etc.
- Report order: MVR, Autoplus, HITS
- Support other members of the team when needed
- Respond promptly to telephone, email and fax enquiries, ensuring a high level of service is maintained
- Prepare new business documents to be sent for signatures
- Minimum 3 years personal insurance experience
- R.I.B.O is required and preferably working towards CIP or CAIB designation
- Client development / relationship management experience
- Superb interpersonal skills, presentation skills and attention to detail
- Self-starter with strong written and oral communication skills in addition to strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Outlook, and Word
We are committed to providing accommodation upon request for applicants and employees with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
How to ApplyQualified candidates are invited to email their resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
26 total views, 1 today