Full-Time Personal Lines Account Manager
Our North York client is growing and seeking a Personal Lines Account Manager to join their team.
This role is accountable for initiating renewal calls to existing clients and being a first point of contact for client inquires, all while sourcing opportunities for cross selling/upselling/referrals.
Goal of Role:
Personal insurance targets are achieved through the successful engagement and retention of existing clients. Creating trusted Client experiences that are built on keeping them informed about changes within the insurance industry
• Conduct meetings with sales team members
• Assign work to sales team members
• Represent the Company at external events
• Analyze sales and market data
• Implement improvements to sales processes
• Interview, hire, train and assess the performance of team members
• Monitor the team’s input into the company’s BMS
• Market solutions to existing clientsQualifications:
5+ years’ experience servicing insurance clients as CSR or equivalent
Portal knowledge(asset) including Intact, Aviva, RSA, ECO, Gore
How to ApplyAlways on the Hunt for You !
49 total views, 1 today