Full-Time Personal Lines Account Manager
This is a salaried position with the opportunity to earn additional income through bonus/commission.
This position is ideal for someone who works consistently and efficiently at providing a high level of quality service to clients. You will work within a team of experienced and skilled individuals who each manage a designated book of business within our Guelph office. Your daily tasks will include taking care of client inquiries, renewals and endorsements and supporting those clients through the claims process. You will also provide advice to clients on their current insurance program along with providing additional appropriate insurance products to manage their risk exposures. This will be done in coordination with insurance company partners.
Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years Personal Lines insurance experience
- A cooperative, and supportive team member
- Attention to detail and responds with the appropriate level of urgency to time sensitive matters
- Will interact with clients in a professional manner while completing the task pleasantly and accurately.
- Current RIBO License is required
- Designations such as CAIB, CIP, etc., would be considered an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, and Outlook
- Experience with TAM and portals an asset
- They are an independent family business that has been located in Guelph since 1934
- Monday to Friday Work Schedule
- Employee Discounts on Personal Home & Auto Policies
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Competitive Salary based on qualifications and experience
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Personal Days (after 2 years)
- Group RRSP Company Matching Program up to 4% of Base Salary
- Company Paid Employee Family Assistance Program
How to ApplyAlways on the Hunt for You !
31 total views, 1 today