Full-Time Personal Lines Account Manager
Are you a CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPER STAR who ALSO would love to earn A GOOD salary PLUS 50% commission on new business sales should you make a sale through cross selling or referrals? Our client is looking for someone to manage a $1.4M book of PL business. Every client in that portfolio should know your name.
And you can do this…
- All from your home office
- Or work home part time
- Or work in office full time.
FORMAL JOB POSTING
The Personal Lines Account Manager will provide professional advice and exceptional customer service to Personal Lines customers by servicing and maintaining an existing portfolio while pursuing new business. They will follow processes and procedures, up sell and cross sell, conduct customer file reviews maximize client retention and achieve defined performance objectives resulting in continual growth of the brokerage.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Group Benefit Package including: Heath, Dental, Life & LTD
- Group RRSP & DPSP
- Minimum 2-3 years of insurance experience
- Power Broker experience is an asset
- High level of computer application skills including Excel and Word
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- High level of personal insurance product knowledge
- Team player with strong work ethic and positive attitude
- CAIB or CIP designation (or working towards) would be an asset
- RIBO License is required
- Post-Secondary degree/diploma would be an asset
How to ApplyAlways on the Hunt for You !
33 total views, 1 today