Full-Time Personal Lines – Account Executive Ad Number: 24765
When you work with Insurance Career Network, you are working with an entire team of Insurance Recruiters. Our team has the contacts to help you find your next great opportunity.
PERSONAL LINES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE – Markham (Training Provided)
- Following the Company sales system, identify prospective clients through referrals, networking with own Centres-of-Influence, analysis of mono-line and former client lists prepared by the Company, internal cross-referrals and response to company advertising and marketing initiatives;
- Develop submissions, for engaged clients, (in conjunction with personal lines underwriting staff) to markets that will meet present/emerging needs of the client;
- Active outbound sales initiatives
- Hand-off responsibility for provision of service to clients, once sale is complete, to the relevant Account Manager for ongoing service; no Renewal responsibilities (or commission);
- Work in the office at least one evening per week for sales and prospecting;
- Actively participate in team meetings related to Personal Lines sales;
- R.I.B.O. licensed before beginning work;
- 1-2 years PL sales experience or equivalent experience in sales;
- Very good computer skills (SigXP and CompuQuote)
- Additional languages an asset
- Young, energetic, enthusiastic, willing to become successful PL sales person
- Quick learner
- Identify prospective clients
- Develop submissions to prospective clients
- Identify opportunities for, and facilitate the ability of, other members of the sales team to provide service or products into the client organization
- Actively participate in meetings with Sales Manager and members of the Commercial Sales team.
For consideration send your resume to email@example.com or call Jan at 416 703 5120 ext 202
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
How to Apply
5183 total views, 3 today