Please login/register to apply for this job.
18 Jun 2020
Full-Time Personal Lines Account Assistant
Personal Lines Account Assistant – Guelph
Our client is looking for a full-time Personal Lines Account Assistant to support the Personal Insurance Team. This is an ideal role for a strong team player who is detail oriented, enjoys working with people and is committed to delivering results by required deadlines. This role will support the Customer Service Brokers & Sales People and will provide backup for reception. This role will prepare you to grow into a Personal Lines Customer Service Broker position.
- 1-2 years’ experience working in an office environment.
- Knowledge of Broker Management System (TAM) an asset
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of insurance company portals an asset
- Previous General Insurance experience an asset
- Proficient in MS Word, Outlook, Excel
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, electronic file environment
- Ability to work a multi-line phone system or willing to learn
- Willing to obtain RIBO license
Want to know more? Contact me and refer to J-8746
Text Me – I’ll Text You Back.
How to Applymeredith@jobbornsolutions.com
109 total views, 3 today