Full-Time Personal Lines Account Administrator (processing)
Preparation and verification of policy documentation using available Insurer portals and broker management system in support of Account Managers and Account Executives.
– Review new business/rewrite submissions for accuracy and completeness, return as necessary for additional input and enter data on appropriate Insurer system where applicable. Ensure relevant application information is scanned & attached to TAM client file
– Be fully conversant with the underwriting and binding rules of the main Insurers we deal with.
– Review & process New Policies/Rewrites when received
– Review EDI reports and handle requests as appropriate
– Data entry to issue endorsements as requested by Acct Managers
– Process cancellation requests from Acct Managers
– Order underwriting reports (Hits, MVR?s & Autoplus) for Account Managers and Account Executives as requested
– Confirm coverage to lienholders, lessors, mortgagees etc. as requested
– Access renewals/endorsements from Insurer websites & attach relevant policy documentation to TAM client files after reviewing each for accuracy and completeness and invoicing as necessary
– Scan relevant documents for attachment in Agency Manager client files
– Underwrite and release renewals for specific markets
– Liaise with Account Executives to request & follow-up the return of new business applications and related documentation.
– Update Agency Manager client files with claims opening and closing notices
– Perform and assist on projects and other job duties as required
– Excellent computer skills with working knowledge of MS Word/Excel, Outlook and the Internet
– Detail oriented with high degree of keying accuracy for work with on-line systems
– RIBO license or agreement to obtain license within 12 months of employment.
– College diploma and/or office experience an asset
– Strong work ethic with comfort level working in a team environment
– Proven ability to work with deadlines
– Knowledge of TAM (The Agency Manager) would be an asset
– Bilingualism (English/French) would be an asset
If you have any Accessibility requirements, please advise
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL ONLY BE CONTACTED IF WE DECIDE TO INTERVIEW.
THANK-YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
Interviews will be done virtually at this time
Interested applicants, please send your resume to:
Kristy McDougall C.A.I.B.
Human Resource Manager
73 total views, 3 today