Full-Time Personal Insurance Specialist
The Personal Insurance Specialist performs service and related tasks. The objective of this position is to provide service beyond expectation to all of our clients according to Brokerage procedures and standards. The foundation to be used in all situations will be to apply our Core Values of “Integrity, Competency and Empathy” in all of our dealings with clients, companies and fellow co-workers.
· Primary function is to always be working proactively to retain accounts.
· Assess client’s needs and provide accurate insurance advice to cover their exposures and meet their needs to their satisfaction.
· Provide solutions to client issues while meeting insurer obligations.
· Works to ensure brokerage Retention Goal of greater than 90% is achieved by: acting proactively to retain accounts; following up on cancellation and Broker of Record Letters according to standard operating procedures and standards.
· Respond to client inquiries in a timely manner with the goal of exceeding their expectations.
· Participate in training and seminar courses and implement learning into the practical work environment.
· Obtain a minimum of 8 continuing education hours annually.
· Remain open to learn and share knowledge and skills with others.
· Adherence to developed standard operating procedures and guidelines.
· Effective Team player to both the department and the brokerage as a whole
- RIBO licensed
- Experience an asset
- Excellent people skills, with experience collaborating in a diverse dynamic team
- Good communication skills
- Proven effectiveness in service
- Positive, supportive and enthusiastic team member
- Enthusiasm towards work with a passionate desire for meeting challenges
- Flexible and a self-starter, able to multi-task
- Strong understanding of Customer and Insurance market dynamics and requirements
- Personal qualities of integrity, empathy, strong work ethic, credibility and a commitment to the Vision and Values of the Brokerage.
How to Apply
116 total views, 5 today