Full-Time Personal Insurance Sales Broker
Locations: New Hamburg, Tavistock and Wellesley Department: Personal Lines
Contact: April Parlee, Director of Client Experience, at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for an energetic, professional Personal Sales Broker to join our New Hamburg, Tavistock and Wellesley team.
Benefits of the position
- Variety of responsibilities means no day is the same.
- Social Interaction with clients, Insurance Company Representatives and Josslin team members.
- A fast paced, friendly environment where you are encouraged to develop personally and professionally.
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Recognition as an authority on personal insurance in your community.
- Solicit and develop new personal business
- Provide quotes for phone-in and walk-in clients
- Complete vehicle and risk inspections where necessary
- Review and revise insurance with clients to ensure complete coverage
- Prepare applications for policies sold
- 3-5 years’ experience in a Personal Lines environment
- Post-Secondary Education and a valid RIBO License
- Must be willing to work after hours occasionally, and travel between branches
The following additional qualifications are helpful, although not mandatory:
- You hold an industry designation or are working toward one
- Experience with Power Broker Brokerage Management System and Compuquote
How to ApplyJosslin offers a comprehensive benefits package, including an attractive RRSP matching plan, a great office environment and working culture. Interested candidates should submit resume, including cover letter to our Director of Client Experience, April Parlee, at email@example.com
50 total views, 6 today