Under the general supervision of the Insurance Services Manager the Personal Insurance Broker (PIB) is an integral part of the insurance office team and is the first point of contact for our clients. This position is a great place to build your career with our organization. As a PIB, you will have the opportunity to build strong and lasting relationships with our members and clients. You will help them by providing solutions to their insurance needs including: Autoplan, homeowner, travel, rental, mobile homes, and related commercial lines business and other products.
- active or previous insurance licensing of any level or willing to obtain
- a minimum of a High School Diploma
- superior customer service and sales skills
- flexible availability and the ability to work a variety of shifts
- proficient computer skills with experience using the Microsoft suite of products (Word, Excel, and Outlook), and insurance specific software
This position is open to both internal and external applicants. To be determined based on the Level of License and Qualifications
Contact: Paulette Gill, Human Resources Business Partner, Valley First Regional Office, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote Job Posting 16:10
We thank all applicants for their interest.
How to Apply
||Valley First, a division of First West
(Reply to this ad)
||Penticton, British Columbia, Canada
8104 total views, 1 today