Full-Time PERSONAL INSURANCE ADVISOR
The Personal Insurance Advisor provides our prospective and current clients with professional accurate advice with a consistent high level of personalized service. Duties to include but not limited to:
- Provide excellent client service via telephone, online, written communication within authority
limits to personal insurance clients
- Contribute to new business production including the marketing of new business and the
negotiating of renewals for our personal insurance clients
- Consistent high level of service, accuracy, and timely delivery in processing and preparing
renewals, endorsements, cancellations, certificates of insurance, invoices etc.
- Data entry/processing and documentation of client files and ensuring the client base has up to
date information, claim details and other information as required
- Preparing letters, memos, emails and other documents including various administrative work
including but not limited to scanning, copying and electronic filing
- Work within underwriting rules and workflow processes as established by our office including
communication with underwriters
- Accounting activities such as take payments, update billing and payment information and other
related details as required
- Provide the needed internal support for Producers, Accounting Department and others
What You Bring To The Table:
How will you know if you are right for this position?
You are a detail oriented professional with a passion for providing a great client experience.
You possess a lifelong commitment to learning and personal development, passionate about being part
of a great culture.
- Able to multi-task and follow-up on uncompleted tasks in a timely manner; good time
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment; flexible, resilient, and resourceful
- Reliable, positive attitude, goal oriented, cooperative team player
- Committed to professional development to enhance skills & abilities; able to come up with
solutions to problems; work with drive and initiative
- Quick learner with initiative and a desire to have a career in the insurance industry
- Integrity; genuine and honest, respects the concerns of others and the confidentiality of
information, acts based on values and principles.
Knowledge, Skills and Core Competencies:
- RIBO License in good standing
- Post- secondary school education
- Personal Insurance experience (2- 3 years)
- Client Service Focus ( 2-3 years previous experience in a client service role)
- Experience and expertise in data management using a Broker Management System, SigXP
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and organization
- Proficient in MS Office primarily Outlook, Word and Excel
Flexible, hybrid work environment
Compensation will commensurate with qualifications and experience.
How to ApplyAlways on the Hunt for You !
60 total views, 1 today