Full-Time Personal Insurance Account Manager
Personal Insurance Account Manager
Internationally recognized P&C digital insurance distributor entering the Canadian marketplace to establish a targeted auto and home insurance program in Ontario.
The Personal Insurance Account Manager, under the direction of the Vice-President of Sales, this broker all-star will primarily be responsible for selling and servicing existing business.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Ability to respond to a high volume of online and incoming calls on a daily basis
- Closing sales via telephone and online leads
- Responds to client requests and inquiries in a prompt and professional manner
- Analyzes, counsels and recommends coverage to clients with the highest level of integrity
- Ensure adherence to internal and external underwriting rules, regulations and procedures
- Provides cross sell and upsell recommendations to existing clientele
- Collects expiry dates on other lines of business from existing clientele
- In-depth understanding of various insurance providers underwriting rules & product features and benefits
- Responds to insurance company underwriters in a timely manner
- Actively participate in training initiatives
- Performs other related duties as required
Requirements – Qualities – Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Minimum of three years as a home and auto insurance broker
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with computer applications and an efficient digital enabler
- RIBO license is mandatory
- High level of integrity and excellent work ethic
- Results oriented with a strong customer service focus
- Ability to work in fast-paced and challenging environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team
aha Insurance encourages innovation, promotes enthusiasm, offers a distinctive and progressive corporate culture and a safe and considerate working environment. aha offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits: including professional development, RRSP contribution and career advancement.
Interested sales brokers should forward their resume in confidence, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to Applycareers@ahainsurance.ca
99 total views, 8 today