Full-Time PERSONAL/COMMERCIAL LINES ACCOUNT MANAGER
Our client is seeking a dynamic CSR. You are a team player who is detailed oriented, enjoys working with people and are committed to delivering great results. Based on years of experience in the industry, this position will provide ongoing support to the Managing Partner and broker team. This position also performs a wide range of administrative and office support activities to facilitate the efficient operation of the Brokerage. Located in Bloor West Village- High Park area, on the subway line.
- Maintains services and grows a designated portion of book of business.
- Prompt response to all customer inquiries by providing effective and efficient customer service to verbal and written inquiries.
- Generates/issues liability slips, endorsements, new business submissions from existing book and new potential clients, review accuracy of renewals, re-markets renewals based on pricing, processes binders, certificates of insurance.
- Reviews Autoplus, MVR’s and HITS reports to ensure the policies for correctness of underwriting.
- Processes on individual company portals, and Powerbroker.
- 2 years or more insurance industry experience, with Personal/Commercial lines experience.
- RIBO License
- Knowledge of Power Broker and Portals an asset
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Competitive Salary
- Monday to Friday Work Schedule
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Vacation
- Group RRSP Company Matching Program up to 2% of Base Salary
- Group Benefits Plan (Health & Dental)
If you are interested in creating a future that combines a diverse and challenging work environment with opportunity for advancement and growth we should talk.
How to ApplyAlways on the Hunt for You !
56 total views, 3 today