Full-Time Pension Fund Analyst, Reporting & Analytics
JDIMI Consulting, a Navacord Company, is a multidisciplinary, professional services corporation, offering the highest standard of service in industry-leading Insurance, Financial Management and Planning & Solutions Strategies to corporations, corporate executives, business owners and individuals alike with unparalleled personalized care and service.
JDIMI Consulting, is hiring a Pension Fund Analyst, Reporting & Analytics for our Mississauga location on our retirement team. If you are a positive and results-driven individual who excels at providing superior client service and support, we invite you to join our team. You will have a proven track record of providing technical expertise regarding Group Retirement plans.
- Understand the complexities of the group retirement service level offering.
- Handle all aspects of retirement governance reviews, including analyzing the record keeper’s data and investment manager performance.
- Handle all aspects of reporting including preparation of specifications, responding to the RFP inquiries, summarizing and comparing the proposals received.
- Write comprehensive reports for governance reviews, prospective client marketing, fund rationalizations and financial attribution including meaningful descriptions, analysis and recommendations.
- Preparing monthly financial market overviews, including individual fund performance updates using Morningstar Direct, detailed quantitative and qualitative analysis based on individual client requirements, as outlined by the Consultant.
- Crafting a central database of benchmarks by industry, size and plan type.
- Assist with developing plan designs and investment dashboards for new groups, changes and illustrate the financial implications to the client.
- Assist with recommendations for improvements in plan designs and help to identify any areas of risk for the client.
- Prepare presentations for client renewal and prospect meetings.
- Attend client meetings with Consultants and act as a technical resource as required.
- Update workflow on a regular basis, at least weekly.
- Communicate regularly with management, regarding developing trends.
- Continually build strong working relationships with insurers.
- Other duties as assigned, including (but not limited to) backing-up other Reporting and Analytics team members.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (in English).
- Strong working mathematical skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
- Must be analytical and possess strong decision making skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Results focused, pro-active and service-oriented.
- Minimum 5+ years experience in financial products
- LLQP minimum requirement and MFDA or IIROC license(s)
- CSC or CFP minimum designation-CFA level II or higher preferred
- University economics business degree preferred
- Strong knowledge of wealth management products and services
- Excellent computer software usage skills, including Power point, Excel and Morningstar Direct.
We are committed to providing accommodation upon request for applicants and employees with disabilities.
How to ApplyQualified candidates are invited to email their resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
34 total views, 1 today