Full-Time P&C Underwriter
Commercial Property & Casualty Underwriter
Brownstone Insurance Managers Inc. is a unique insurance intermediary located in Ancaster, Ontario. We specialize in commercial property, casualty, auto and program insurance. We are currently looking for a motivated, independent insurance person with a positive attitude and strong focus on customer service.
Benefits of working at Brownstone Insurance Managers:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Group Benefit Package including: Heath, Dental, Life & LTD
- Group Pension Plan
- Flexible work from home options
- Underwrite, rate and issue small to medium commercial renewals, endorsements and new business within assigned Underwriting Authority and according to Corporate Guidelines.
- Provide prompt and courteous service to all Business Partners.
- Ability to meet deadlines as required.
- Participate in presentations and coverage launches to Business Partners.
- 3 years of Commercial Property & Casualty Underwriting experience
- Working toward or already possess their CIP designation
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and written/verbal communication skills
- Strong commitment to customer service and attention to detail
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office, in particular Excel
Compensation to match experience
Brownstone Insurance Managers is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
Job Type: Full-time
How to ApplyPlease email your resume and cover letter to Gregory Chambers at email@example.com
44 total views, 1 today