Full-Time P/L ACCOUNT MANAGER – Downtown Toronto
Insurance Career Network: Insurance Recruiters
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
All inquiries remain confidential.
P/L ACCOUNT MANAGER – Downtown Toronto
Our client values diversity, share common values, encourage growth and achievement. They are a small but mighty Insurance Brokerage firm in downtown Toronto. They are currently looking to add a new Personal Lines Broker to their team.
Education and Experience:
- Post-secondary education at college or university level
- RIBO license
- Knowledge of EPIC or other Broker system
- 2+ years’ brokerage customer service experience in personal lines
- Required competencies: adaptable, innovative, analytical, critical thinker, detail oriented, team player
- Comfortable in a paperless environment
- Upsell and Cross Sell
- Proven track record of exceptional relationship management skills
- Team player who contributes to brilliant client service experience
- Time management skills – aligns time commitments to priorities
- A team player that will thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- A keen ability to adapt to and manage change to ensure continued success of a dynamic growing
How to ApplyI look forward to assisting you in your next career advancement Call Elaine at 416-703-5120 ext 204 or email Elaine@insurancecareernet.com Or reach out on LinkedIn https://ca.linkedin.com/in/elaine-kinsella-26a37523 When you work with Insurance Career Network, you are working with an entire team of Insurance Recruiters. Our team has the contacts to help you find your next great opportunity. We thank all applicants however only those being considered will be contacted
112 total views, 4 today