Full-Time Operations Manager
Inspired, Innovative, Implementation Specialist.
The Operations Manager is a high performing Rockstar ideally with 3-5 years of experience in innovating and implementing business strategy. You will support the team through the creative, planning and production processes while simultaneously managing Operations for a high-octane full-service insurance brokerage. You are at the epicenter of the team in a growing brokerage, taking creative initiatives from project management phase through implementation to completion. You have the hands-on can-do mindset with the practical application ability to bring ideas to fruition.
You are innately curious, a natural problem-solver, a creative out of the box thinker, who embraces and thrives with innovation. You are driven and eager to translate your experience and passions in a place where your thoughts matter, where you have a voice & where you have an opportunity to make an indelible mark and thrive amongst a high energy, exceptional team & fun culture dedicated to changing each client’s Insurance Experience for the Better.
You possess a lifelong commitment to learning and personal development, passionate about being part of a great culture – one that is redefining the world of traditional brokerages and consulting with our unique hybrid model.
How Will You Know if You Are Right for This Position?
You are a high performer, a self starter, you get things done, you are curious, energetic and utilize a creative approach… A person who is looking for more purpose in their career and life who always favours ‘courage over comfort’ and seeing the possible in all they do.
- Superior project management skills, and ownership over timelines and delivery
- Experience managing the day-to-day business operations
- High Give a Sh!t Factor , and the ability to forge strong relationships
- Well-developed Interpersonal and Communication Skills, and experience working directly with Teammates & suppliers alike.
- Solutions Focused, with the ability to think critically, ask questions, and Collaborate when faced with internal or external challenges
- A sense of urgency and proactive mindset when it comes to managing timelines and
- An understanding of how brands leverage Digital / Social platforms across Desktop and Mobile, and are an active user of technology
- A desire to understand how to influence the way people think, feel and behave
Knowledge, Skills, Core Competencies
- Post Secondary Degree in Business Administration, Management, or Communications
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a Business Management or Client Service role
- Superior Project Management Skill with a demonstrated ability to manage complexity and high volume
- Polished written and verbal communication, the ability to present articulately and with clarity
- Ability to distill project requirements, develop simplified processes and brief creative and cross functional teams
- Experience in integrated cross channel marketing (traditional and digital) and tactical planning
- Experience managing financial tracking, analyzing data, and reporting against success measures
- Desire to mentor and develop junior team members
How to Apply
116 total views, 2 today