Full-Time OFFICE MANAGER, OPERATIONS – Concord
Our client’s corporate culture is about people, relationships and the relationships it has with its employees, the Insurance Companies and above all its clients. They understand that life is about change and by creating a strong foundation they are able to offer long-term solutions to changing requirements. This is the group you want to be a part of.
Our client is currently looking for a RIBO Licensed Office Manager with strong knowledge of Insurance Brokerage operations.
This candidate needs to be a leader, a team player, a change maker, and must thrive in a fast passed environment. The focus will be on supporting the daily operations of all company teams including but not limited to data processing, underwriting, customer service, IT, HR and all projects that affect the operations of the company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for handling sensitive customer service related issues and reviewing policies and procedures to improve the day-to-day office function, customer care and company costs.
• Creating new processes and reviewing existing processes for efficiency, service excellence and consistency
• Developing and maintaining monitoring tools and reports to ensure adherence to all processes, procedures and service guidelines
• Developing proactive reporting and tools to identify opportunities for service improvements
• Assisting/ supporting team leaders in developing plans to manage high volume times and service challenges.
• Leading all projects that effect the operations of the company
• Direct reports- 10-15
• Minimum of 5 years of people management experience in the Insurance industry with a focus on Operations. Personal and Commercial Insurance experience is required.
• Effective performance management skills i.e. training, coaching and development for direct reports • Strong track record of process, training, service operation improvements
• Strong influencing/leadership skills
• Effective time management and prioritization skills
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written and presentation)
• Strong troubleshooting and probing skills
• Power Broker experience
What We Offer
• Competitive compensation package
• Paid vacation/paid personal days -reciprocal days
• Group Benefits
• Business casual dress
• Health and dental benefits
• Reimbursement for approved continuing education
• Close to bus and subway
• Free parking
How to ApplyInsurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role. Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment. TO APPLY: Register and submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Monica for more information 416 703-5120 ext 201
46 total views, 8 today