Full-Time Office Manager – Insurance Broker
Our client’s corporate culture is about people, relationships, and the relationships they have with their employees, the Insurance Companies, and their clients.
They feel it is important to connect to the needs and wants of their clients and offer unique solutions that fit the individual needs of each and every client. They understand that life is about change and by creating that strong foundation they are able to offer a long-term solution to changing requirements.
They are currently are looking for a RIBO Licensed Office Manager with 5 years of people management in an insurance brokerage environment.
If you are passionate about delivering exceptional service, a team player, and thrive in a fast passed environment, we want to hear from you.
- Creating new processes and reviewing existing processes for efficiency, service excellence, and consistency
- Developing and maintaining monitoring tools and reports to ensure adherence to all processes, procedures, and service guidelines
- Developing proactive reporting and tools to identify opportunities for service improvements
- Assisting/ supporting team leaders in developing plans to manage high volume times and service challenges.
- Direct reports- 10-15
- Minimum of 5 years of people management experience in the Insurance industry within a brokerage.
- Effective performance management skills in:
- Training, coaching, and development for direct reports
- Strong track record of process, training, service operation improvements
- Strong influencing/leadership skills
- Effective time management and prioritization skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and presentation)
- Strong troubleshooting and probing skills
- Power Broker or other Broker system
How to ApplyInsurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role. Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment. TO APPLY: Register and submit your resume to email@example.com or call Monica for more information 416 703-5120 ext 201
278 total views, 2 today