Full-Time OFFICE MANAGER – Hamilton, Ontario Ad Number: 24844
We are looking for someone to be proficient in Power Broker, outlook and have some IT skills. Be the liaison between companies/solicitors and management, have excellent people skills and problem solving abilities. Ribo Licensed. Be able to complete assigned tasks in a timely manner and live in the Hamilton area.
Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- RIBO licensed and able to “fill in” in a pinch
- The person we are looking for should be an individual who would have a very calming affect on the staff.
- You would be the “fix it” person,
- If a staff member came to you with a computer glitch, you would fix it or know how to fix it quickly.
- You would handle ordering supplies.
- You would handle getting a “new” staff member set up on the computer, email, phone system, access to company portals, voice mail
- You would fix the printer or get it fixed, or if there was a problem with Power Broker, you would get that fixed.
Mary Ann Warriner, CPC
President and Marketing Co-ordinator
Recruiters for the Insurance Industry
How to Apply
7154 total views, 3 today