Full-Time New Business Associate/Customer Account Manager
We are presently looking for a Personal Lines New Business Associate /Customer Account Manager to join our team in Windsor Ontario. PBL is proud to offer this Full-Time career position, with full benefits, competitive earning opportunities, and the opportunity to work with a leading broker in Ontario.
The Personal Lines New Business Technical Associate / Customer Account Manager position provides in-house customer service to clients, handles and processes new business and endorsements and pursues and closes new and renewal personal lines accounts.
In order to be successful as a Personal Lines New Business Associate / Customer Account Manager at PBL, you will need:
- 3+ years experience in the Insurance Industry;
- RIBO license required
- Post secondary education in Insurance or Business
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy along with effective communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word and Excel
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment while completing concurrent open tasks and providing timely follow-up on open tasks
- High performance team player with positive, outgoing and collaborative attitude
- Working knowledge of Agency Manager (TAM) is an asset
If you would like to express your interest in this position, forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job # W15-19-PBL.
PBL is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Please advise HR if you require accommodation.
We thank all applicants for their interest; only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
How to Apply
|Company:||PBL Insurance Limited|
8371 total views, 2 today