Full-Time NATIONAL UNDERWRITING MANAGER (Exclusive to HCA)
Linking Talent to Opportunity – Positively Impacting People and Businesses
NATIONAL UNDERWRITING MANAGER (Exclusive to HCA)
Why work for our client?
- Join this growing MGA, owned by a leading global insurance broker, that provides insurance expertise & innovative risk management solutions to its corporate clients worldwide
- Report to a CEO whose management style embraces transparency and straightforwardness
- If you are seeking advancement opportunities, where this role doesn’t have to be your final destination
The National Underwriting Manager will be responsible for the development and management of the underwriting strategy and sales initiatives to lead the growth and profitability of this MGA. Responsibilities will include reviewing and managing insurer contracts, assisting with broker strategy, production underwriting, claims management as well as product development.
You bring to the table:
- Senior level Commercial underwriting experience ideally within an MGA environment
- Established working relationships with Lloyd’s syndicates
- Proven leadership abilities
- Strong business acumen
- University or College Grad preferred
- CIP/ FCIP or CRM Designation preferred
How to ApplyTo apply for this opportunity please submit your resume to the attention of Heather Cox via e-mail: email@example.com or Phone: (416) 935-0901 or LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/heather-cox-883062a We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted Heather Cox & Associates will accommodate people with disabilities through the recruitment and selection process. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required.
174 total views, 3 today