Full-Time National Subrogation Consultant Ad Number: 24823
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
• Leverage your expertise in a creative, continuous improvement environment to support the model of a leading practice operation
• Deliver and exceed on all subrogation key performance indicators, provide Leader with a monthly progress report
• Identify opportunities for and provide training across all lines of business
• Ensure prompt and equitable handling and settlement of subrogation claims
• Assist team with monthly open file reviews
• Achieve customer satisfaction ratings by coaching and developing staff to deliver awesome customer service through quality claims handling.
• Schedule one-on-one feedback with subrogation file handlers to provide coaching & mentoring.
• Schedule and participate in audits of service providers’ performance, facilities and billing practices.
• Ensure action plans are in place when circumstances dictate
• Produce audit reports and provide feedback to preferred vendors
• Provide Brilliant Customer Service to brokers, customers and colleagues.
• Responsible for participating in client/broker meetings and dealing with customer complaints.
• Minimum of 10 years subrogation claims handling experience
• Extensive working knowledge of the insurance legal environment
• Experience working with the defense counsel
• Extensive working knowledge of auto and property insurance claims both Commercial and Personal
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong negotiation skills required
• Excellent organizational and planning skills
• Proven analytical skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to build solid relationships
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Intermediate computer skills (MS Office suite)
• CIP or FCIP designation preferred
• University degree or College diploma
• Negotiation Skills training
If this opportunity speaks to you, I want to hear from you. Please forward your resume for review.
When you work with Insurance Career Network, you are working with an entire team of Insurance Recruiters. Our team has the contacts to help you find your next great opportunity.
7637 total views, 1 today