National General Adjuster,
With minimal direction, handles commercial claims of high exposure and complexity. Resolves claims according to Best Practices and within authority limits. Regularly communicates with customers and brokers. May be dedicated to handle claims for specific accounts.
Bachelors Degree Or Equivalent
8 Or More Years Of Related Experience
1. Bachelors Degree and/or related industry experience. Related experience may include previous experience in an office environment that required computer work, organization, strong communications, customer service and negotiation, experience gathering data, designing and testing solutions to problems, and formulating plans as well as managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment.
2. 8 or more years of related experience with Bachelors Degree OR
3. 10 or more years of related experience without Bachelors Degree OR
4. 6 or more years of litigation experience with a Juris Doctorate
5. Advanced knowledge of the insurance industry, claims and the insurance legal and regulatory environment
6. Advanced knowledge of the legal statutes and procedures
7. An advanced functional knowledge and skill of claims handling.
8. Ability to obtain and maintain required adjuster license.
9. Negotiation Experience
10. Customer service experience
11. Computer literate
12. ravel required (15-30%)
1. 7 or more years of claims handling experience with at least 5 years in line of business
AIC, SCLA and/or CPCU designation
2. Analytical skills
3. Negotiation skills
4. Strong communication skills
5. Ability to multi-task and adapt to a changing environment
6. Organization and time management skills
7. Ability to work independently
8. Experience in a work environment that required collaboration across work groups.
9. Ability to effectively present information to LOB manager, claimants and customers
10. Willingness to embrace the Companies Basics of Integrity, Sustainability, Customer centricity, Excellence and Teamwork
CONTACT Peggy 647-765-4473 EMAIL DIRECT TO; firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
||Dynamic Teambuilders Inc
||Peggy De Oliveira
(Reply to this ad)
||Toronto, Ontario, Canada
||Ontario - GTA
Job Categories: Adjusting and Claims. Job Types: Full-Time.
8891 total views, 1 today