Full-Time Mitigation Manager (Restoration Company)
Considering a Career Move in the Ottawa Area?
Allow us first to cast a vision of an opportunity we hope will dare you to dream of possibilities. Picture yourself being given the opportunity as a Mitigation Manager at Paul Davis Ottawa to build a high-performance team that executes your action plan, in the right sequence and delivers best in class results. Of course, there is a corporate framework & a job description that provides a clear understanding of the expectations of the role, its essential duties, the competences, and responsibilities but it will be your skill in assembling the team that will unlock the potential value of its members by empowering them to contribute.
It has been proven within the Paul Davis network that teams with a clear purpose and good chemistry drive business results. Job satisfaction goes up, employees stay engaged in their work and the company experiences success. The following would best describe the team you were able to build:
• There is a solid and deep trust between members, and comfort in expressing their feelings and ideas.
• There is clarity of purpose – everyone has their eyes on the same goal.
• One team, one score – personal goals will never trump the goals of the team.
• Constructive conflict is encouraged – everyone needs to have a say and an opportunity to contribute. It is the only way to get to full commitment.
• Accountability is clear and everyone knows what results they are expected to deliver.
• Performance measurement is consistent, and performance is adjusted as required.
• Applying the Paul Davis 10 serving basics on every job, your team consistently delivers extraordinary care while serving your customers in their time of need.
The framework and essential duties required to accomplish all that include:
• Your ability to adopt and promote the Vision, Mission and Values of Paul Davis Ottawa.
• Your ability to adapt to and promote the operational system(s), policies and procedures used by the company.
• Your willingness to work with the General Manager and Executive Team to develop the Mitigation Department’s service delivery standards, capacity, goals, budgets, and staffing levels.
• Your ability to identify the Mitigation Department’s strengths, weakness, opportunities, and threats (SWOT), and work with the Executive Team to strengthen the department in each of those areas.
• Understanding how insurance claims are processed and ensure that the departmental deliverables meet or exceed TIPS and POMS score targets.
• Auditing the paperwork from the field ensuring it includes a signed Work Authorization, moisture readings, pictures, equipment tracking, status updates and other documentation and compliance tasks as required.
• Tracking staff certifications and ensuring that the company maintains good standing with the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restorations (IICRC) and other industry related associations.
• Rewriting all job descriptions for each role within the department – identifying responsibilities, accountabilities and tying them into performance measurements and reviews.
• Managing the new hire orientation program and ensuring department employees attain all required safety training, procedural training, quality standards, work-related deliverables.
• Building relationships with property managers, adjusters, and other potential clients.
• Maintaining a professional, positive attitude and appearance; always demonstrating your pride in our Brand.
• Having a positive, professional, and respectful attitude towards all staff members on the Mitigation Team, as well as those in other departments.
• Preparing a plan to serve our client base which includes 24/7/365 service and requires the technicians to be involved in an on-call rotation.
• Update construction Project Managers on mitigation status for build back coordination.
• Conducting early-morning team huddles to get an updated status of job progress.
• Maintaining an inventory of clean, properly stocked and organized trucks along including specialized drying equipment.
• Being able to provide a clean police record.
• Having a valid driver’s license and having a clean driving record.
To receive consideration for this position, you must have a winning spirit, be able to demonstrate a history of great results & have values that line up with the Paul Davis brand.
Your trustworthiness is always on display: you deliver what you promise; you treat others as equals; you take pride in everything that has your name associated with it; and practice continuous improvement in yourself, inspiring those who look up to you as their visionary leader to do the same.
Benefits and compensation for the winning candidate include:
• Leadership Development – our company grows from the inside. If you are determined and motivated enough, ask about participation in our leadership development initiative to grow your career and explore new opportunities
• Paid training
• Referral Program
• Great culture and team dynamic
• Vehicle allowance
• Company phone and laptop
How to ApplyApply to: email@example.com
526 total views, 1 today