|Marketing Representative (Underwriting) – Calgary
HSB BI&I is a leader in providing specialized equipment breakdown insurance. We provide insurance and reinsurance to Canadian and global businesses through our coast to coast network of offices, 4,000 independent insurance brokers and over 50 major insurance companies. HSB BI&I is a member of the Hartford Steam Boiler Group and part of the global Munich Re Group of Companies.
- We have over 140 years of experience and through our modern systems and practices remain unsurpassed in meeting our customers’ needs.
- You can become an expert in your field while enjoying a healthy work/life balance and a collaborative, friendly atmosphere in our offices.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits program to our employees.
We invite you to learn more about us at our website: http://www.biico.com/
Be the product expert in your marketplace and deliver the innovative, forward-thinking risk solutions and coverage our clients count on. Grow your book by developing new business and retaining renewals. Service existing business promptly and professionally through client visits, seminars, surveys and quotations. Attend industry functions, conventions, and associations in a public relations capacity. Work independently from the office and occasionally home supported by a customer service and inspection team for administrative and technical support.
As a member of our team of Marketing Representatives located across Canada, you will be responsible for the Southern Alberta and Southern Saskatchewan territory including Calgary and Regina respectively, with use of a company car.
- University Degree or College Diploma, CIP or enrolled in the CIP program
- 3+ years in Commercial Property & Casualty, including experience in Underwriting
- Dedicated to and experienced in exceptional sales/marketing and/or customer relationship management
- Valid driver’s license
- Computer competency
- Experienced in work planning, time and territory management.
- Confident presentation ability and practiced negotiation skills
- Technical knowledge or interest is an asset but not a requirement
We are committed to sustaining our Employment Equity Program to ensure that members of all groups enjoy equal access to jobs and are able to participate and contribute to their fullest potential.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please quote Job Reference MRC1015-CU and send a covering letter along with a resume to: email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.