Full-Time Marketing Representative – Alberta
As a property and casualty insurance specialist for more than 100 years, Saskatchewan Mutual Insurance Company (SMI) seeks opportunities to be the preferred insurance carrier. At SMI, we not only celebrate people, but we are driven by a relentless need to build personal connections resulting in exceptional customer experiences. Join a team that strives to become a beacon of hope in times where people need us the most.
Are you an outgoing, talented, results-driven individual looking for an opportunity to use your amazing business relationship building skills in a fast-changing environment? The Marketing Representative is a key member of our marketing team whose passion is to grow the business to become the insurance partner of choice on the prairies.
To safeguard this position for YOU, we’d like to see:
- Growth Focused – customers, customers, customers! You’re excited about building relationships with potential and current clients. Your end goal is for SMI to be on the top of their mind.
- Drive to Contribute – usage of industry research, continuous education, and connections in the industry to develop sales and training techniques that keep the customer coming back.
- Execute with Excellence – building trust is a must. You’re confident in being the go-to for industry related inquiries.
- Know your People – the fundamental building block to success lies in your ability to form trusted relationships with potential and current brokers. You can read a room and set the tone to ensure they are getting what they need.
- Drive the Business – think strategically, champion the brand, provide your brokers with the tools to be successful.
YOU demonstrate these leadership competencies at a premium:
- Call to Action – people are drawn to you because you preach doing the right thing, which is SMI’s competitive advantage.
- Communication is Key – interpersonal, oral, and written communication combined with relationship and team building are what set you apart.
- Keep it Simple – you bring strong analytical skills with attention to detail to promote your ability to solve complex problems and refine big decisions down to their core.
- Decision Making Prowess – you take pride in making tough calls because you own them and stand by the analysis, wisdom, and experience used in your decision-making.
- Will to Win – welcome and support change and challenge, influence others, defy uncertainty and eliminate ambiguity.
YOUR background provides coverage in the following areas:
- An active involvement in completion of the Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP) designation.
- Minimum of 5 years in the general insurance market, including experience with underwriting, assessing risk, and the overall insurance business.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
- This position is a remote opportunity to represent Alberta. You are an independent individual who is self-motivating and needs little supervision.
This position offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and the possibility to grow your career through future advancement.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, we want to hear from you!
How to ApplyPlease submit an electronic copy of your cover letter and resume by February 21, 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org. While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
244 total views, 6 today