Full-Time Marine Underwriter
Our client has been one of the leading insurers offering a broad and needs-based range of insurance solutions and accompanying services for decades.
Our client operates through foreign branches, subsidiaries and affiliates as well as network partners in more than 150 countries, offering international industrial insurance programs.
They are currently seeking a candidate to join their growing team as a marine underwriter.
The successful candidate will have strong analytical and problem solving abilities in addition to above-average negotiation and communication skills.
· Producing and underwriting profitable new and renewal business based on our underwriting guidelines
· Developing new and maintaining existing relationships with brokers
· Determining insurance needs to be able to provide customized solutions
· Conducting client presentations
· Entrepreneurial & self-motivated
· 5+ years of work experience underwriting marine risks
· Completion of insurance courses would be an asset
· Bachelor degree or equivalent.
· Use of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word & Outlook)
· Excellent oral and written English communication skills
· Working knowledge of German and/or French considered an asset
· Ability to work efficiently and independently in a fast-paced environment
How to ApplyInsurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role. Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment. TO APPLY: Register and submit your resume to email@example.com or call Monica for more information 416 703-5120 ext 201
201 total views, 4 today