Full-Time Marine Pleasurecraft Underwriter
PLUS is looking for a full-time Marine Pleasurecraft Underwriter to join our team.
PLUS Underwriting Managers Ltd. is a growing Managing Underwriting Agency licensed across Canada and distributes property & casualty insurance products through brokerage partners. Our vision is to blend traditional insurance delivery with technology for a modern approach. People + Technology. If you’re looking to develop your underwriting skills to start or further your career in insurance, we might be the right fit for you.
- Underwriting boats within your level of authority based on your level of experience.
- Answering inquiries and providing support to our brokers while building + maintaining relationships.
- Preparing underwriting instructions for processing on renewals, endorsements, cancellations, new business.
- Achieve performance targets and meet required deadlines to maintain service standards.
- Promote and model Plus culture, values and brand promise.
- Other duties as required.
- Understanding of boats
- Personal lines insurance background
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong written and verbal professional communication.
- Strong computer skills including high proficiency with MS office.
- Able to work effectively under pressure and deliver on deadlines.
- An inclusive and transparent collaboration style.
- Aptitude to adapt to changes in the workplace positively.
This role includes a benefits package and can be from our downtown Vancouver, BC office, London or North Vancouver Island (remote / work from home, changing to in-office in early 2022). Compensation to be determined, commensurate with experience.
How to ApplyPlease send your resume and covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org
47 total views, 1 today