Full-Time Marine Pleasurecraft Underwriter
Forward is looking for a full-time Marine Pleasurecraft Underwriter to join our Toronto team.
Forward Insurance Managers Ltd. is a growing InsurTech MGA licensed across Canada and distributes property & casualty insurance products through brokerage partners. Our vision is to blend traditional insurance delivery with technology for a modern approach. People + Technology. If you’re looking to develop your underwriting skills to start or further your career in insurance, we might be the right fit for you.
· Underwriting boats within your level of authority based on your level of experience.
· Answering inquiries and providing support to our brokers while building + maintaining relationships.
· Preparing underwriting instructions for processing on renewals, endorsements, cancellations, new business.
· Achieve performance targets and meet required deadlines to maintain service standards.
· Promote and model Forward culture, values and brand promise.
· Other duties as required.
· Knowledge of boats and marine terminology
· Personal lines or marine insurance background
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Strong written and verbal professional communication.
· Strong computer skills including high proficiency with MS office.
· Able to work effectively under pressure and deliver on deadlines.
· An inclusive and transparent collaboration style.
· Aptitude to adapt to changes in the workplace positively.
This role includes a benefits package.
How to ApplyPlease submit your resume to email@example.com along with your answer - if you could buy any boat, what would you choose?
60 total views, 3 today