Full-Time Marine Insurance Sales Representative
MD Marine Insurance is the largest watercraft insurance broker in Canada and is currently seeking two dynamic individuals to generate leads and sell quality new business in accordance with individual, department, and company goals and guidelines.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Sell policies to new and existing clients in accordance with approved processes.
· Address all inquiries from prospective clients in a professional and knowledgeable manner.
· Obtain all necessary details in order to properly rate the risk.
· Provide certificates of insurance to clients, dealers, and finance companies as requested.
· Attend boat shows, trade shows, dealer open houses and conferences.
· Develop dealer network relationships in assigned territory through shows and regular dealer visits.
· Encourage referrals from marine industry personnel.
· Follow company directives for travel frequency and maintain budget directives
· Respond to clients in a timely and professional manner.
· Follow up on all unbound quotes and boat show quotes per system
· Follow-up on required information or documentation.
· Secure customer testimonials annually for remarketing as directed
· Enter new quotes and policies in the appropriate systems in accordance with approved processes
· Maintain a minimum quality level of 95% on all new policies
· MS Office applications
· In-house policy management systems
· Company/Insurer management systems
Key Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
· Team player
· Effective listening
· Organization/Time management
· Problem solving
· Office environment
· Extensive travel to trade shows, conventions and meetings
How to ApplyMD Marine Insurance offers a competitive salary and commission structure along with an energetic, friendly and supportive work environment. We thank all applicants for their interest however only candidates we wish to interview will be contacted. Rick Lyzell
6198 total views, 7 today