Full-Time MANAGER, UNDERWRITING (Exclusive to HCA)
Linking Talent to Opportunity – Positively Impacting People and Businesses
MANAGER, UNDERWRITING (Exclusive to HCA)
Why work for our client?
- If you are seeking to elevate your career to a Manager’s level and have a talent & passion for coaching/mentoring/empowering others
- This is a unique underwriting opportunity, as currently no other company operates in this niche sector in Ontario
- Report to a leader who is described as “pretty hands off, transparent, believes in accountability and a team approach, and will give you all the tools needed to be successful”
- Take advantage of access to a leadership coach where you have the opportunity to meet monthly to hone your professional skills (completely optional)
- If you enjoy a collaborative work environment, where you will participate with other leaders to resolve complex issues
- Your strong financial analytical skills when assessing risk will be fully utilized and challenged in this key role
Reporting to the Director, Underwriting, coach and mentor a team of Underwriting Analysts who are responsible for reviewing complex corporate and financial structures.
You bring to the table:
- A University degree or College diploma
- Commercial Underwriting experience, having attained at a minimum the level of Underwriting Specialist
- Experience underwriting construction accounts would be an asset
- Experience underwriting D&O accounts would be an asset
- A minimum of 1 year in a leadership or mentorship role
- You are diplomatic, level-headed, are a strong negotiator and have excellent problem-solving ability
How to ApplyTo apply for this opportunity please submit your resume to the attention of Heather Cox via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: (416) 935-0901 or LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/heather-cox-883062a We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Heather Cox & Associates will accommodate people with disabilities through the recruitment and selection process. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required.
141 total views, 4 today