Full-Time Manager, Toronto Regional Office
Driven by technology and fueled by innovation, HSB is Canada’s premier specialty insurance and applied technology services provider. Offering 150 years of technical and service excellence, we are focusing on emerging trends and unlocking new opportunities for clients. Today, we are accelerating, changing the future of insurance and risk solutions, for a modern world.
At HSB, we value the strengths and contributions of our diverse workforce. We offer continuous learning opportunities, giving you flexibility to grow in your career while enjoying a healthy work-life balance and a collaborative approach in our coast-to-coast network of offices. Become part of a rewarding and impactful workplace experience while seeing first-hand technologies and risk solutions that are changing
the way we live and work.
HSB is much more! It’s insurance. Engineering. Technology. To learn more about us, please visit: https://www.munichre.com/hsbcanada
• Championing leadership in the effective organizational and operational management of the Toronto Regional Office in conjunction with head office initiatives.
• Lead new business growth and high retention of an existing book of business in the GTA and Eastern Ontario.
• Proactive involvement in maintaining a high profile for the Company through relationships with Brokers, Client Companies, and Insureds; attend industry functions and events.
• Preside over effective compliance of underwriting guidelines and procedures
• Serve in a management role providing leadership to a highly motivated sales and service team, resulting in quality service and outstanding customer satisfaction.
• Oversee key negotiations to ensure profitable business development and management to achieve Company goals and objectives.
• Responsible for the development and retention of the highest caliber of staff for the Regional Office
• Principal Regional Office lead in the reporting of financial metrics and regional activities on an ad hoc and scheduled basis.
• University Degree or College Business Diploma
• CIP designation, FCIP considered an asset
• 7 to 10 years of P&C Insurance experience with a background primarily in underwriting and sales
• 3 to 5 years management experience in a leadership role
• Energetic with a team approach to motivating staff and a results oriented style in customer service
• Strong background in reporting to and working with key industry leaders both internal and external
• Equipment Breakdown Insurance experience an asset
• Flexibility to travel on an as needed basis
Creating and maintaining a work environment that promotes respect, diversity and dignity is important to us. We strive for equality in our workplace, to eliminate employment barriers, and promote a workplace based on principles which align with our company values and promote positive employee practices. Candidates requiring accommodation during any stage of our selection process should advise us of this;
we will strive to work with individuals to find a suitable means to meet their needs.
How to ApplyIf you are interested in applying for this position, please quote Job Reference TRM1021-BW and please click the link: Apply here. We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.
63 total views, 1 today